Depression Services in Fremont, CA
- Feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and emptiness
- Extreme irritability and frustration over minor issues
- Anxiety, restlessness, and agitation
- Reduced appetite
- Recurring thoughts of suicide
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, and making decisions
Several individuals living with depression typically experience symptoms such as the ones listed above to a point where it affects their daily routines. If you or any of your family members or friends are experiencing these symptoms, you should immediately seek out psychiatric depression services. It’s important to seek treatment for these symptoms early on so that it doesn’t manifest into something more severe. The team at Ocean Psychiatry is more than ready to provide you an effective depression treatment solution today. Our clinical depression screening is the first step to your successful recovery.
For more information on our professional depression services in Fremont, CA, call our team today.
Schedule An Appointment Today